Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Frolicking!

Thank you, Lord!
There is sunshine and warmth here in Northern Virginia, and I
am FROLICKING!
I love Spring and it has sprung ... pre-mulch croci ...

I have been walking my crazy mutt, mowing the lawn, working in the yard and resting on my front porch.

Robbie has moved into our basement and to prepare for his arrival, I have been going through everything down there ... pre-school artwork, Christmas decorations, old Halloween costumes, American Girl dolls, GI Joes, Power Rangers, McDonalds Toys, etc. The dog is not allowed in the basement, so he waits on the steps while I'm down there. Kinda pathetic. Poor guy, I guess it's hard to sit on the steps when you have four legs ...

On Sunday, we gathered the Mears family together at my in-laws to celebrate Fred's 83rd birthday ...

While we were there, a Red-headed Woodpecker stopped by for a bite of suet. Betty's bird feeders always amaze me ... I could sit and watch the birds for a lot longer than I'd like to admit ...

Life is good.



2 comments:

Jean A. said...

Kilmer asctualy sit there? Amazing!
xoxo, j

Jean A. said...

oops... actually....whew!