Monday, January 4, 2010

A Website ... I finally did it!

While it only took a year, several failed attempts and a cast on my leg to get it done, I have finally created a website for my Your Mom Loves You products! It will remain a work in progress and I still have no shopping cart, but it is a good start and at least folks can see most of the products I have available for sale. Huge thanks to Lori for testing the site for me!
I will sign up to be a PayPal vendor today and then send out postcards to "Toot my own Horn" and spread the word ... another YMLY leap of faith.

And so, when you've got a free minute, check it out .... just click on the link for www.YMLYgifts.com listed under "Check Out My New Website" on the right.

If you have any problems or comments, I'd love to hear your feedback!


2 comments:

Jean A. said...

YEA!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We must spread the word! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hope you're getting some REST!