Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cards Keep Flying Through my Head

I just finished uploading some new cards onto my YMLYGifts.com website. I could create new ones everyday, except that printing them out, making them into 2 different jpg sizes, uploading them onto the website, attaching all the details (size, weight, inside text, etc.) takes such a long time for this 50-year old brain to handle on a daily basis.

Thought you might like to see my new favorite line of cards. I have LOVED my photo notecards for a long time, but other than my mom, my mother-in-law and my second mom Ann across the street, no one seems very interested in blank notecards with pretty pictures on them. So, I added some amazing Bible verses onto 5 of them (more to come if folks like them) and here's what they look like:




2 comments:

Nancy T. Bookman said...

I love the Biblical quote cards, but they can't be as 'all occasion' as the blank ones.

I never thought: Is that a judgement call on me..... or my friends? Wondering.

Lisa said...

I don't think GOd minds if you prefer the plain ones! I certainly don't!
xox