Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mary, Mary Quite Contrary Addiction



Aren't these little circles so cute?!? I'm addicted to them. I have purchased two new "toys" for my home business ... 1" and 2.25" button machines that can make "Flair" pins, magnets and compact mirrors.

I have created dozens (and dozens!) of small and large circles full of wonderful things ... birds, old sheet music, funny sayings, beautiful fabric, silly pictures, etc. I need to stop. There is more to life than the button machine, right?



I also bought a very old copy of Mother Goose Nursery rhymes. The book is so old, in fact, that the amazing pictures in it are now considered public domain and I can hardly wait to get my big printer churning out poster-sizes of these adorable pictures. In the meantime, I've put them in my circles. They make me smile.

2 comments:

Jean A. said...

Oh my.. my heart is singing. I'll take one of each. They are wonderful!!! Call you tomorrow! xoxo, J

Lexi said...

I love these!!!! See you over Thanksgiving I'm sure!